During our studies in Hatay, it was determined that agricultural production, especially in districts with small agricultural lands, could not be adequately mechanized, rental services came to the fore, the farmers could not obtain the desired efficiency in their production due to the machinery and equipment they needed while performing their agricultural production activities but could not acquire due to high costs.
As a result of the survey studies and researches, it was revealed that only 47% of the farmers in Hatay rented and/or shared their machines. At the same time, as seen in the field studies, in many regions of Hatay, farmers rent some products for their various products.
Farmers show tendencies like
- They are under a high financial burden (Purchase)
- Renting at high prices
- Giving up production or turning to other productions due to the need for machinery
to make up for their machinery and equipment deficiencies.
The main idea of the Machinery and Equipment Rental Unit model, which is designed as a system in
- It has wide participation and collaborative structure to meet regional needs.
- It serves with modern machinery and equipment.
- It regulates the rental price in the market in favor of the farmer.
- It protects the farmers from a difficult process such as investing in machinery and unnecessary borrowing
- The system is open to entrepreneurs and farmers who want to join the system with their machines.
can be defined as sustainable joint use of machinery.
- Farmers who are waiting for machinery and equipment in an idle state and want to make a profit by renting these devices, while wanting to avoid the risks of leasing,
- Farmers who need machinery and equipment, but do not want to be under the burden of purchasing them because they will use them for a limited time,
- Machinery and equipment Masters who specialize in maintenance and repair, who want to get regular maintenance and repair work thanks to agreements,
- Citizens who want to earn income by operating machinery and equipment.
- Makine ve ekipman kiralama birimi iletişim alanlarını tespit etmek ve tasarlamak,
- Kiralamanın gerçekleşebilmesi için çağrı merkezi, web sitesi ve mobil uygulamanın kurulumunu gerçekleştirmek,
- Identifying and designing the communication areas of the machinery and equipment rental unit,
- Setting up the call center, website, and mobile application for the realization of the rental,
- Estimating the estimated demand, ensuring that sufficient supply is available,
- Managing information activities for farmers, headmen, chambers of agriculture, cooperatives, and other stakeholders,
- To manage the relationship of the unit with the technicians who will enable contracted maintenance and repair,
- Estimating the number of operators that will be needed based on the estimated demand and managing the process of providing qualified workforce training in coordination with the Training Management Center,
- To determine the framework of cooperation with a bank in order to ensure the correct functioning of insurance and guarantee processes,
Identifying key performance indicators, defining relevant processes accordingly, recruiting, and tracking key performance indicators